Friday, February 2, 2007

WEEK 4

Dr.Strange,
I have really enjoyed my experience blogging. At first I thought I would not like it, it would be boring. Now, that I know how to add pictures and hyperlinks it is pretty exiciting. I also like learning more about my computer in general.
I think blogging would be very beneficial in grade school. It would allow students to communicate with others from different countries. What better way to learn about another place than by word of mouth. It would also give students experience on the computer. The only negative aspects of blogging I can see is someone whom exploits children could start blogging. Hopefully, there is someway to keep it were only students in school could communicate and the blogging could be censored.

1 comment:

MeLaNiE said...

Hey! I like your ideas about blogging! Hope you have a great weekend!